Powell Peralta Vallely Elephant 9.85 Deck - Navy Blue
- Powell Peralta Re-Issue 1988 Deck
- LE PRO 'Mike Vallely' Signature Model
- Size: 9.85" x 30" (WB: 15")
- Nose: 4.0" / Tail: 6.0"
- 7-Ply Canadian Maple Construction
- Shape: 163B / Concave: SP3
- Long 4 - 2.5" Old-School Hole Spacing
- Made in Mexico
- Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Navy Blue Colourway w/ Mike-V 'Elephant' Graphic
Powell-Peralta re-issue decks are close reproductions of their 1980’s counterparts, featuring the original Pro graphics and shape, top graphic logo and concave. They are manufactured in the Santa Barbara skateboard factory, which is still directed by a few of the same craftsmen that made them originally.
Discovered at a Virginia Beach contest by Neil Blender and Lance, a young Mike Vallely was asked to join the Powell-Peralta team and quickly rose to fame as a premier street skater. After initially rejecting the Roach graphic, Vallely worked closely with VCJ on an elephant theme. Mike and his elephant deck were both very popular. Mike currently runs Street Plant, a 100% independently owned and operated family business.