Due to the current lockdown Skater HQ Brookvale will be closed to walk in traffic but open for contactless Click & Collect. Online sales will be processed and sent as usual. Please call before dropping off your repairs.
- Threadless 6061 HIC 120mm Fork w/ Integrated MFX Headset
- 6061 Alloy Double Clamp w/ Cutouts
- MGP 110mm Corrupt Core Wheels w/ Proprietary PU Blend
- MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake
- 150mm TPR Grind Grips w/ Nylon Bar Ends
- High-Density Downtube Insert & Deck Blocks
- MGP Full Printed VX8 Griptape
- Powder-Coated Lime & Black Finish
Madd Gear's VX8 Pro scooters have rolled into Skater HQ and we're psyched! These newest Pro models have some serious upgrades that really raise the bar for entry level scooters at an affordable price.
The classic deck is now measured at a wopping 4.5 inches wide to give the rider plenty of foot room and larger (110mm) wheels to give you a slicker roll and improved speed in the park. Paired up with some high-density deck blocks and downtube inserts for some added strength and durability so you can shred harder without worrying about your scooter getting too banged up.
With a sturdy cromoly steel bar and lightweight alloy deck construction, this scooter is only 3kg and measures up to a height of 80cm, making the VX8 Pro a great ride for young riders who want to get started on something serious. Grab one today!