- Impala x 'Pip & Pop' Collab Series
- Size: 8.0” x 31.625” (WB: 14”)
- Colourful 'Sherbert Island' Graphic Print
- Artwork by Tanya Schultz, aka Pip & Pop
- 7ply Resin-7 Canadian Maple Construction
- Full Shape w/ Medium Concave
- Tensor 5.25” Alloy Trucks
- Impala 53mm 101a Skatepark Wheels
- Abec 7 Pink Rubber-Shield Bearings
- Premium 'Sparkle' Die-Cut Griptape
Introducing the Impala Pip & Pop series, a sizeable plank straight out of a candy box and ready to shred the streets and skatepark!
Australian artist Tanya Schultz, working under the pseudonym Pip & Pop, has exhibited her magical installations of brightly dyed sugar, glitter, and cheap plastic toys all over the world.
Infused with plenty of “kawaii” spirit and pop psychedelia, these playful yet meticulously crafted islands of the sweetest materials speak to ideas of material abundance and dreamy nostalgia of youth. The colurful Pip & Pop complete features quality Tensor trucks and 53mm 101a wheels for a fast ride on smooth surfaces.
Impala have partnered with the National Forest Foundation (NFF) to donate to their tree planting program which plants three trees for every one which is harvested in the making of their skateboards.