- Globe 62mm/83A Trans Orange Wheels w/ Abec 7 Bearings
- Mellow Concave w/ Single Full Tail Kick
- Angled Riser Pads w/ 1" Phillip Hardware
- Recycled Printed 'Splash House' Griptape
- Built-In Polished Bottle-Opener included
- Woodgrain/Yellow w/ Etched 'Globe' Logo
The Blazer has been super-sized for more foot room and improved cruising pleasure! Featuring 6" outrageous Slant trucks, stone-ground 83A Bantam wheels and a nifty full tail kick for dropping cheeky thane lines and carving some concrete; the Big Blazer oozes that laid-back afternoon cruise attitude that makes a chilled summer night complete.
Also featuring a handy-dandy built-in bottle-opener to crack open a cold brewskie after a long days skate, as well as printed summery griptape and trucks to keep you buzzed all year round, the Big Blazer is the perfect setup for commuting, carving and lazy cruising!