- Dogtown Old School Reissue Series
- Size: 8.875" x 31.75" (WB: 15")
- 7ply Hardrock Maple Construction
- Wide Shape w/ Mellow Doublekick
- Made in Mexico
- Green Stain w/ DTS 'Cross' Logo
The Dogtown Cross as created by C.R. Stecyk III first came to public light on the pages of Skateboarder Magazine in 1976. Fast forward 40+ years after their inmitial inception, Dogtown and Suicidal Skates are still pushing wood, finally coming back together by creators Mike and Jim Muir, under the distribution of Dogtown X Suicidal Skates; coming full circle as a family business again like it was back in the 1980’s!