- Envy KOS Series 7 - 'CHARGE'
- Total Size: L73cm x H90cm (from ground)
- Foot Space: 39cm
- Scooter Weight: 4kg
- All Black Colourway w/ Multicolour 'Charge' Graphic
- AOSV4 x KOS 6061-T6 Extruded Alu 82.5° Deck - 5.1" x 21" (FR: 15.1")
- High-Density Alu Bull Bars - 650mm x 580mm
- Declare V2 IHC Alu Fork - Up to 30x125mm Compatible
- 6061 Standard Alu Clamp w/ 2x 6mm Bolts
- Tri-Bearing 120x30mm 86a Wheels w/ ABEC 9 Bearings
- 170mm Will Scott Sig Handgrips w/ 'Halo' Bar Ends
- Nylon Bolt-On Brake
- Premium Diecut Griptape
The KOS Charge Series 7 has been seriously upgraded this year, ready to roll into 2022. Perfectly suited for the intermediate rider wanting to progress to the advanced level; hit the park or the street with this solid ride.
The NEW KOS Charge features include: Aluminium Bull Bars - light weight and durable construction with an aggressive look; Will Scott Signature Handgrips – extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with added bar protection with the Halo bar ends; The original 2 bolt Forged clamp raised front profile adds ultimate style and lightweight protection for the Alu Charge Bar; Declare IHC compression Forks - a perfect fit for the 30mm wheels; 30mm wide Tri-Bearing wheels with Teal PU give a seriously smooth and responsive ride; AOSV4 X KOS 6061-t6 extruded Aluminium deck; and Integrated head tube at 82.5°.
By utilising the AOSv4 signature headtube combined with the KOS headtube cut-out, this calls for one fine looking deck profile. This ever-classic stunt scooter is finished off with Boxed ends, a nylon brake system, nylon front plate, and rear inserts.